Friday 21 September 2007

34. 8th Kyu

I had my eighteenth lesson at Parramatta yesterday, yet another good one.

More variations from Sanshin No Kata. Then some from Koshi Sanpo and a little sword stuff.

. . . . . .

' I would like to quote my right hand man in answering this question: Max Moore-Wilton said "I have no recollection of being aware that there was no evidence. I was certainly aware that a report had been provided to the Task Force that children had been thrown overboard. I have no recollection of being told that there was no evidence of children being thrown overboard, although I note in the reports that some of the defence personnel had raised that issue, and as I think the task force report indicated or the chronology, which I have never seen, indicated that this did not necessarily mean that children had not been thrown overboard." -John Howard 15/2/2002 '


http://www.ebearweb.net


Stephen's Snaps
http://photo.ebearweb.net/

This week Truk photos.

Simply nice photos, Landscape, Seascape, Underwater, The Northern Beaches Sydney.

No comments: